Indianapolis Worker Severely Burned while On the Job
Tabor Law Firm represented an employee of Indianapolis Power and Light Company who sustained thermal burns to 15% of his body, and second degree burns to his face, hands, back, neck and right forearm; and third degree burns to his left arm, abdomen and right rib area. His injuries were a result of a metal bracket falling into a live, energized electrical meter block while working with the meter box, which created an electrical explosion and fire. As an Indianapolis Power and Light Company employee, our client was required to work with electric meter boxes.
Tabor Law Firm was able to help our client and his family reach a six-figure settlement from the electric meter's manufacturer.